Middle/Senior Back-end Magento 2 Developer (Remote) #4
T Delight is a Ukrainian software development company and based in one of the most important East European outsourcing software centers – Kharkiv, Ukraine.
We are highly experienced in delivering complex business and e-commerce solutions, with an increasing number of satisfied clients worldwide.
We ensure a high-level skill set and expertise in the following technologies:
Magento 1&2 (E-commerce projects) especially in eyewear, apparel, watches, gifts, wine, healthcare, jewelry, furniture;
Magento Community and Enterprise Editions;
Magento and Shopware single store, multistore and multi-vendor marketplace development;
PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony) and JS frameworks ( Vue.js, REACT, Angular, Node.js, Prototype, Knockout.js, Require.js) especially in hosting management systems, real estate, traveling, e-learning, freelancing platforms, online payment and shipping integrations, ERM and ERP systems, API and GIS development, support);
WordPress (blogs, corporate sites, e-commerce, e-learning);
manual and automated testing QA&AQA (Functional/Load/Stress/Performance automated testing).
What you’ll help us to do:
- Experience in the Back-end on Magento 2 (2+ years);
- Sound experience integrating Magento to other 3rd party software such as ELK, SAP PI/PO, CQ5, MS Dynamics CRM;
- Excellent PHP skills (4+ years);
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools (SVN and Git, Atlassian Bamboo);
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite: Jira, Confluence, Stash;
- Strong experience with SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB);
- English level – intermediate and higher.
- Good team player;
- Open to communicate and collaborate;
- Good ability to learn;
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail, discipline.
- Сommunicate with project management, customer and other project teams.
- Plan, control and take corrective action items on overall development.
- Suggest and implement development process improvements.
- Participate in solution discussion, estimation, releases on different environments.
- Flexible schedule: you may start your work from 08:00 till 11:00, 8 working hours, 1 hour for a lunch;
- We have days off for all government Ukrainian holidays;
- Loyal vacation program: all unused vacancies will be paid in $ at the end of the year;
- Support of professional development and fast career development;
- Investment into the employer;
- Possibility to attend internal, external and foreign Magento conferences, courses and seminars;
- Collaboration with Gold Magento partners from the USA, GB, Germany;
- Opportunity to finish courses and get Magento certificate;
- Opportunity to take part into the development of new Magento version;
- Opportunity to work on Magento projects;
- Magento meet-ups;
- No bureaucracy and time-tracking systems;
- Corporate online library and opportunity to buy additional books;
- English courses and Speaking club;
- Loyal corporate program: presents for birthdays, anniversary, wedding and newborn babies;
- Comfortable new office in the center of Kharkiv;
- Opportunity to earn corporate coins and spend them into our corporate shop;
- Bright corporate life: online/offline evenings, pizza-parties, corporate team-buildings etc;
- Possibility to take part into sports competitions.