Shopware Consulting Services
Why hire consulting company?
How to choose the right consulting service
Your Goals and Values
- Approaches to projects
- Methods of working
- Practices to complete goals
- Technologies used in work
Services’ Ecommerce Experience
- Strategies and methods they used
- Range of services they provide
- Client testimonials
- Geography of the clients
Services’ Work Portfolio
- Case studies
- Success stories
- Types of projects
- Ecommerce campaigns
What Does Shopware Consulting Include?
Thorough business analysis
Assessment of the current state of affairs is the first step in determining the business’s pain points and building a rock-solid online presence. We comb through every aspect of business, gathering data for further analysis.
- Target audience research
- Competitors analysis
- Pain and growth points identification
- Company’s workflow examination
Crafting a technological solution
Once we’ve collected all the data, our team moves on to crafting technological solutions. Meaning, we examine which technologies and methods best match the business needs and scaling prospects.
- Developing functionality lists
- Estimating costs and time for implementation
- Evaluating technical feasibility of the solution
- Defining technological stack
Once again, our agency doesn’t only consult but also carries out proposed solutions. We work on every step of the development process to transform the idea into a complete and functional product.
- Frontend and backend development
- User experience design
- Visual design
- QA and testing
Once the solution is up and running, we offer further support and maintenance of your Shopware store. While our clients focus on the growth and expansion of their businesses, we tackle all eCommerce-related issues.
- Technical maintenance
- Business maintenance
- Content management assistance
- Security management