B2C Ecommerce Development
When it comes to B2C, easieness of buying and selling products and services online is a key feature. Ensure that your B2C ecommerce platform is working for you, not otherwise.
Benefits of B2C eCommerce
B2C eCommerce platform features to foster your ecommerce growth
- Easily navigated search bar
- Visible and appealing call-to-action buttons
- Easy-to-grasp navigation
- Breadcrumb navigation (helps users to browse through the website)
- Quick and simple checkout
- Discounts for the related products
- Recommendations based on the previous history
- Adjusted navigation based on the previous purchases
- Content relevant to the regions and local communities
- User-generated content from loyal customers
- Optional account creation
- Minimum form fields
- Utilized upselling and cross-selling
- Several payment options
- Mobile-friendly structure
Types of B2C ecommerce businesses
Direct selling is how most people imagine B2C ecommerce. This model includes online retail stores that either sell products of their own brand or various brands.
- Mary Kay
- Dr. Martens
- The Ordinary
This model involves using a website to bring businesses and customers together. Online intermediaries don’t have their own products or services; they rather create a path between sellers and buyers.
This model also involves websites that don’t own products or services. Instead, they sell ads for products and services owned by other businesses. As these platforms grow, they serve as a strong promotional space for businesses.
- The Huffington Post
- New York Times
This model focuses on specific groups that want specific products. Social media is a great example of how online businesses utilize the B2C community-based model.