We collect information in three main ways:
- Information you provide to use, such as name, email address, company, title, and other contact information you share when sending a message, requesting a quote, etc.
- Information collected by our website, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, clicks number, domain name, etc.
- Location information that is collected through your IP address.
Data gathered by IT Delight in accordance with this policy is used to enhance your experience with our site and make better business decisions. For instance, we use the data to inform you about our events, new services, or products, as well as for internal record keeping and administrative purposes. We also use this data to gather statistical information and make data-driven decisions to improve our services and products.
We will not sell, share, or rent your information for any other purpose to other people or organizations. We may share the data with third parties if required by law.
We take necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety and security of collected data. In particular, we use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt information and secure servers to host our databases. The gathered data is confidential and is disclosed to the employees on a need-to-know basis.
Links to other websites
Content on our website may include links to third-party websites. IT Delight is not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party sites. They may have different policies regarding data gathering and use. Users follow the links at their own risk.
All of the users who access our website have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the data that is collected
- the right to access the gathered data
- the right to ask for complete detention of the gathered data
- the right to limit the processing of gathered data
Users should contact IT Delight’s team via email to make those requests.