Magento eCommerce Support and Maintenance Services
IT Delight provides Magento support and website maintenance services to ensure its trouble-free performance and a smooth experience for your business. Enjoy your business and delve into new prospects while we implement store improvements, preventing possible revenue loss and driving your growth.
Our Magento Support and Maintenance Service
Magento Website Support and Maintenance
Magento Emergency Support
Magento Security Support
Website Performance Optimization
Benefits of Magento Support and Maintenance
Ongoing Magento Support Services
- Well-established internal workflow
- Performance enhancement
- Code review & optimization
- Magento extension & feature updates
Certified Magento Professionals
- Magento Expert
- Vast experience in Magento and eCommerce
- Full suite of Magento support
- Cross-device and functional bug fixing
- Technical Improvements
- Installation of security patches
- Security maintenance
- Malware scans & analysis
- Setting user permissions
- Adding two-factor authentication
IT Delight Magento Support and Maintenance Process
Assessment of your eCommerce Magento Store Content
IT Delight is dedicated to ensuring that all maintenance problem is fixed to your satisfaction. Our Magento support team examines your issue and offers you with an accurate assessment of what remains to be done and time you need.
- Backend and control panel assets
- Meeting every demand of the support you need
- Resolving poor optimization or lack of features
- Delivering you the best support services
- Ensure your NDA
Making sure that visitor gets interested in your products is only half of the deal. It takes months and multiple orders for the customer to develop brand loyalty and advocate for them. Security of customers’ data is one of the key factors that affect their trust and loyalty since the customers have to share their banking details when making the order.
- Use all the necessary certificates and practices to ensure the safety of your client’s data. Here at IT Delight, we couple our ecommerce expertise with the knowledge of security standards to bring your ecommerce solutions where your customers’ information is protected.
Quickly changing market
The ecommerce landscape is a quickly changing environment. The changes can come from anywhere: political situations in different countries or the latest technological developments. If you can’t predict its evolution and changes, you won’t be able to stay afloat. Meaning, losing profits and your market share to the competitors.
- Make sure to have specialists with different expertise and skills in the team. In this way, you can conduct cross-research and predict the direction of the problems. Our team of professionals can help you consider and analyze the market from different angles.
Lack of skilled specialists
Quite often, businesses start their work with a small team of employees who try to be the heroes that save the day. They perform multiple tasks, even those that require special or exclusive knowledge and skills. Or else, they recruit people unfit for the work that needs to be done.
- As your business grows, grow your team. Cover all the blind spots of the business, outsource when needed, and don’t be afraid to involve new people for advice and outside perspective. We can help you spot out the business’s pain points and create a strategy for continuous improvement and development.