Furniture eCommerce website design and development services
Enhance your furniture business with an e-commerce website. Our team of professionals creates highly ranked websites that will attract visitors and generate online traffic.
What we offer for furniture e-commerce businesses
Key elements of a furniture ecommerce website development
- High-quality product images and videos
- Images that rotate 360 degrees
- Details callout in the images
- Clear and detailed descriptions
- Zoom feature for images
- Filters and labels (filter by color, size, price, etc )
- Search autocorrection
- Image search
- Responsive design
- Targeted keywords
- Optimized images
- Clear content structure
- Internal links
Key features to look out for
When you integrate a payment gateway into your furniture e-commerce platform, buyers don’t have to leave the website to enter payment details and complete the purchase. This simplifies the checkout process and shows the customer that your business is reliable.
- Be clear about commissions
- PCI Compliant and Security
- Pay attention to the integration process
The online furniture business has a worldwide distribution approach. Orders on your site can be reserved from weeks to months. Use the availability feature let your customers know which prudocts they can actually buy. This way you stay transparent with your customers and they will know what they are buying and when their order might arrive.
- Availability of color and size
- Delivery terms
- Ability to receive email notifications when an item is in stock
Shipping is an important part of a furniture e-commerce business. Your customers would like to receive their purchases as soon as possible, so be careful when setting up a delivery system.
- Be clear about your shipping policy
- Select eCommerce Delivery Solutions
- Be honest with your clients
In the furniture business, product reviews are the main sales argument. Customers want to know if the table they are buying is with the money they’ll spend. Therefore, it is vital for a furniture e-commerce website to encourage its customers to leave reviews of products on the website.
- Feedback page
- Related product reviews
- Classification of reviews by positive, negative and most/least popular.